Throughout the business world, the Global Delivery Model (GDM) has become a strategic component for success. Today, global outsourcing enjoys widespread notoriety as a crucial element to an effective business strategy.
Flexible Options for Rapid Results
At alphainfosys, we understand that you need a partner who adapts to your needs. alphainfosys has the experience to create a delivery plan custom-tailored to meet your specific requirements. Our GDM approach focuses on providing your organization with flexible options appropriate for your environment.
Key Elements to Outsource Implementation
When it comes to implementing an outsourcing solution, key stakeholders within an organization often have specific goals:
Achieving Business Objectives with Dynamic Solutions
Our GDM helps you achieve reduced risk, increased productivity, and cost savings to all who are vested. Whether onsite, onshore or offshore, Alphainfosys provides a delivery model that offers a flexible, cost-effective approach that adapts to the client’s unique environment and requirements through:
- Onsite projects
- Exclusively offshore projects
- Dedicated Offshore Development Centers (ODCS)
Our dedicated ODCS lowers risks and increases productivity to support continual operation. For example, if one site becomes inoperable, geographically distributed capabilities allow for work to continue at other sites.
Through the development of dynamic software applications, testing changes to infrastructure, business process automation and modernizing legacy systems, we have earned a solid reputation with our clients for fulfilling their business objectives.
Robust Service and Product Delivery
With our GDM, Alphainfosys provides services that help you outsource development, maintenance, and managment of your application systems. We take a disciplined and mature approach in delivering services and products:
- Service Delivery
- Product Delivery
alphainfosys guarantees appropriate levels-of-service, enabling cost reductions, business operations, improved response times and time-to-market. Service areas include:
- Life-cycle management
- Help desk
- Problem management
- Production support
- Pro-active maintenance
GDM provides comprehensive project control at each stage, quicker ramp-up, and greater responsiveness to offshore projects. alphainfosys employs its own unique approach to GDM to provide the right mix of services, creating the right solution at the right price.
Our Unique Approach to GDM Success
alphainfosys differentiation is based on:
- The ability to integrate IT infrastructure, COTS products, and business applications in a test environment, providing the validation, flexibility, and interoperability required to meet clients’ needs.
- Large-scale, integrated turnkey solutions.
- Proficiency in enterprise applications, system integration, and performance engineering
- A flexible and transparent customer engagement model.
- Mature, repeatable processes infused by lessons learned across the company’s best practices.
- Best-in-class processes and quality systems.
alphainfosy's GDM enables clients to:
- Choose a sourcing strategy best suited to their business needs.
- Achieve a faster time to market.
- High return-on-investment.
- Reduced operating costs and total-cost-of-ownership.
- Shift to more automated, efficient, and repeatable service delivery.
- Benefit from uninterrupted 24×7 support.
- Access our centers of excellence, resulting in improved quality of service.
- Boost productivity, collaboration, and delivery consistency through shared tools and processes.
- Reduce business risk and enhance value by leveraging industry best practices embedded in our standardized methods, tools, and architectures.